Log in to:
- Renew library material
- Look up due date or time
- See what you borrowed
- Place a hold
To sign in, use your Omnivox username and password.
How to Borrow Vanier Library Books—Fall Semester 2020
1. Sign into KOHA and search for your book(s).
2. If they are available and you want to borrow them, place a HOLD.
3. Confirm hold to complete the request.
4. You will receive an email when your books are ready to borrow (usually a 24-hour wait).
5. Pick them up at the library circulation desk (F300) within three days of receiving the message.
6. You must have a valid Vanier ID.